To keep pace with the needs of your customers, you need a new approach to infrastructure.
HPE Composable Infrastructure enables you to use flexible pools of compute, storage, and fabric, and a template-based approach to abstract infrastructure elements and automate operational changes at scale which allows you to better support your customer's ever changing infrastructure demands.
As an ISV or developer you can programmatically control a Composable Infrastructure through a single open RESTful API.
This API is native to HPE OneView, which automates the provisioning, configuration, and monitoring of your customer's infrastructure. By integrating with this Composable Infrastructure API, you can provide solutions that let you reduce the time spent managing your customer's environments and accelerate their time-to-value.
Providing interoperability with a single API, allows you to support your customer's requirements for both traditional IT environments and the rapidly growing digital economy.
Software-Defined Infrastructure Blogs
Read blogs provided by HPE engineers with valuable tips and tricks on developing software that use the Composable Infrastructure RESTful API.Open Blogs
Composable Infrastructure RESTful API Forum
Join the discussion, ask questions and/or provide answers. Share experiences with other developers and provide input to HPE developers, potentially influencing future products.Open Forums
Opportunities for ISVs with HPE Composable Infrastructure
The HPE Composable Infrastructure Partner Program offers you the opportunity to:
- Increase your market opportunity with HPE's large worldwide customer base for HPE BladeSystem, HPE ProLiant servers, and HPE 3PAR StoreServ storage
- Increase your value to your customers by:
- Providing a consistent and reliable representation of their HPE infrastructure in your application
- Automating their processes using a software-defined approach to control infrastructure changes from your application
- Helping to bridge the requirements of traditional IT and digital business
- Utilize the HPE Composable Infrastructure Partner Insignia to promote your solutions
- Gain exposure for your company and solutions on hpe.com and other HPE partner communities
- Leverage the expertise and resources of the HPE Composable Infrastructure Partner Lab to ensure interoperability of your applications
Program members get:
Access to HPE technical resources to help speed development
- HPE OneView Software Development Kit
- Simulated data center environment for testing
- Access to HPE experts to assist with technical questions
- Engineering support for validation process
- Lab to ensure interoperability of your applications
Marketing and sales assets and resources to enhance your customer's awareness
- Access to HPE Composable Infrastructure Program Insignia for use with certified applications
- Listing on HPE Composable Infrastructure Partner Marketplace webpage, accessible directly from the main Partner Marketplace
- HPE quote for partner-led press release
- Inclusion in HPE field and channel training webcasts