Hewlett Packard Enterprise & Capgemini Strategic Alliance
Helping joint customers maximize technology investments, enable innovation, and increase agility.
Growing from a hardware-specific relationship to one that integrates Capgemini Group’s top-line growth initiatives with HPE’s four transformational areas.
Key Capgemini contributions
- Capgemini has developed innovative, business-driven quality assurance (QA) and testing services, combining best- in-class testing methodologies.
- Global leader among Microsoft, SAP, and SAP HANA implementation providers.
Key Sogeti contributions
- Sogeti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Capgemini Group. As an information technology consulting company, Sogeti specializes in local professional services.
- Sogeti developed the Test Management Approach used across Capgemini and Sogeti.
Why HPE for Capgemini Group?
- Grow and manage the biggest trends in SAP, Microsoft, security, mobility, big data, and cloud computing
- Build on a standards-based architecture across platforms
- Deliver leading solutions that take our clients into the future.
Sogeti sees the benefits of a powerful partnership
HPE Flexible Capacity underpins the growing needs of leading BeLux service provider
QA and testing services
An application management solution to help you to define, build, test, and deliver applications fast and with confidence across the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Combining the power of Hewlett Packard Enterprise testing solutions with Capgemini best practice expertise customers benefit from a lower total cost of ownership, mitigating risk, increase automation and faster time to market.
Cyber-security - Supporting faster delivery of more secure applications
The adversary marketplace is global, agile and crowd-sourced. Transform your enterprise with comprehensive security solutions and proactive protection to stay ahead of attackers anywhere in the world.
Capgemini Group’s cloud-based security solution, powered by HPE Fortify On Demand, helps you assess, assure, and protect applications so that you can maintain fast-paced delivery of secure applications.
Getting the most from your SAP environment.
Extreme Applications for Retail
Analytics for next-best action and market basket analysis; enabling you to respond to customers in real time, and in a precise and personalized manner
SAP Business Warehouse to SAP HANA Migration
An initiative to migrate non-SAP OLTP and OLAP databases to SAP HANA RTDP technology. The solution runs on HPE ConvergedSystem 500/900, TDI or HaaS Cloud infrastructure.
SQL Consolidation and EOS
Enabling customers to control SQL Server sprawl by migrating to SQL Server 2014 and consolidating all SQL Server instances on a high-performance platform such as HPE ConvergedSystem 700 or HPE Helion CloudSystem.
The World Quality Report 2016-17 8th Edition
The World Quality Report 2016-17, sponsored by Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Capgemini and Sogeti, examines the state of application quality and testing practices across multiple industries and 32 countries. The report reveals that despite 85% of respondents claiming that internet of things (IoT) products are a part of their business operations, over two thirds (68%) of organizations in which IoT plays a role, do not currently have a test strategy for this specific aspect of IT.
Technology continues to play an increasingly important role in QA and Testing. As a result, businesses around the world and across a range of industry sectors are experiencing the benefits of embracing the digital transformation.
In order to become more competitive, achieve targeted business goals and deliver an enhanced customer experience, companies are adopting a more agile and DevOps approach into their QA and Testing practices.
Some of the key findings in the recently released World Quality Report 2016-17 include:
- Digital Transformation - Disrupting business models for a better customer experience
- Internet of Things and Security Testing - Stretching the need for quality and security
- Agile and DevOps - More intelligence-led testing will meet speed, quality and cost imperatives
- Industrialization and Testing Centers of Excellence - Reflecting the shift to an intelligence-led test approach
- Test Environments and Test Data Management - Key-enablers for quality in agile and DevOps
- QA and Testing Budgets - Getting a grip on test spending.
As smart technology continues to rapidly evolve, an intelligence-led approach will disrupt QA and Testing and affect business decisions, and consequently, outcomes. Discover what impact this could have on the future of your industry and business.