Hewlett Packard Enterprise & GE Digital Alliance
HPE, a pioneer in information technology (IT) and GE Digital, a leader in operational technology (OT) have partnered to help you imagine a world - powered by the Industrial Internet of Things - where nothing ever breaks.
IT and OT expertise
- HPE and GE Digital bridge the worlds of information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) to maximize insights for industry.
- HPE has the IT expertise
- GE Digital has the OT expertise
Joint solution success
- Production monitoring system developed to meet energy reduction goals for major consumer goods customer.
- Infrastructure capabilities transformed to increase energy production by 50% by 2020 for large Middle Eastern utility company.
- Discrete manufacturing supply chain efficiency improved by enabling on-floor analytics for a leading high tech company.
Customers and partners
- HPE and GE have been collaborating on serving customers for over 20 years in the transportation, medical, and manufacturing industries.
- Working together, HPE and GE Digital empower customers to aggregate and interpret their data, creating actionable insights
GE Digital + Hewlett Packard Enterprise - leading data-driven transformation
GE Digital executives explain how their partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise has allowed them to help their customers optimize their services around their industrial products and rethink their digital strategy for new types of offerings.Watch Video
- Predix: Your platform for the Industrial Internet
- Asset Performance Management from GE Digital
- APM - Asset Strategy Optimization from GE Digital Brochure
- APM - Machine and Equipment Health from GE Digital Brochure
- APM - Reliability Management from GE Digital Brochure
- Become a Digital Industrial Company
- Remotely Connected: Secure Remote Monitoring for IOT applications
- Delivering on the IoT Customer Experience: The HPE Universal IoT Platform 1.2.4
- Doing IoT Right: 6 Essential Lessons
- Predix – The Industrial Internet Platform Brief
- Real-Time Data Acquisition, Monitoring, and Control
- Real-Time Analysis and Condition Monitoring with Predictive Maintenance