Why Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Infosys
HPE & and Infosys have a common objective to provide meaningful innovation to help banks achieve and maintain market leadership. Together, we are offering the Finacle suite of next–generation banking products on HP Converged Infrastructure to accelerate time–to–solution and deliver business value.
Finacle from Infosys helps banks transform their process, product, and customer experience, arming them with accelerated innovationÂ that is the key to building tomorrow's bank. Today Finacle is the choice of 165 banks across 78 countries and powers operations across 49,618 branches globally. The solutions address the core banking, e-banking, mobile banking, CRM, wealth management , treasury, and Islamic banking requirements of retail, corporate, and universal banks worldwide.
- Service channel- Internet banking, mobile banking, branch banking, social banking
- Customer-centric- 360 degree view of customers with enterprise customer information
- Business technical- Multi-entity, multi-lingual, 24*7 availability, alerts
- Technical- Single-sign on, web-enabled architecture, service- oriented architecture
- Extensibility toolkit- Finacle Custom Workbench
Keeping up with global trends, Finacle also offers innovative solutions like digital commerce for enabling cashless transactions, and financial inclusion for banking the un-banked. With these offerings, Finacle enables banks to stay ahead of changing customer demands, competition, and mounting global regulations as they transform into tomorrow's banks.