Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Infosys Alliance
Committed towards empowering enterprises drive their transformation journey from legacy technologies to a modern and innovative hybrid platform, HPE and Infosys have tailored solutions spanning all industry verticals including financial services, insurance, hi-tech, life sciences, manufacturing, retail, energy, communications and services.
Why HPE and Infosys
Combined technology expertise of more than 50 years with a focus on driving IT transitions to a secure, cloud-enabled, hybrid infrastructure. Only the HPE and Infosys partnership brings you the right mix of latest product technologies along with services and products that will enable your enterprise to accelerate time to success.
Both HPE and Infosys are working closely to align with the changing IT trends and priorities of our customers. Our joint solutions enable enterprise customers spanning various industries across the globe, power their business without stressing about the IT changes that will impact their business.
- SAP HANA Appliance Model Solution
- Software defined Datacentre with HPE Synergy
- Backup as a Service
- ROBO (Remote Office Branch Office)
- Finacle on SuperdomeX
Our Joint Solutions
As businesses turn to new technologies to drive competitive differentiation, mainframes are increasingly being replaced. You need to transition to new, modern technologies, using proven approaches and industry-leading expertise to improve agility, accelerate time-to-market, and increase business value. Taking advantage of Infosys’ mainframe modernization services and HPE technologies offers you the ability to:
- Leverage in-depth knowledge and understanding of the mainframe IT landscape
- Modernize large monolithic mainframe applications with minimum disruption
- Accelerate your modernization project with best-in-class automation
- Reduce risk while transitioning from your current state to a next-generation architecture
- Modernize your application landscape without significant CAPEX investment
Whether you’re just beginning your mainframe modernization journey or well on your way, HPE and Infosys can help you build the platform you need to realize the business outcomes you desire.
Finacle from Infosys helps banks transform their process, product, and customer experience, arming them with accelerated innovation that is the key to building tomorrow's bank. Today Finacle is the choice of 165 banks across 78 countries and powers operations across 49,618 branches globally. The solutions address the core banking, e-banking, mobile banking, CRM, wealth management , treasury, and Islamic banking requirements of retail, corporate, and universal banks worldwide.
- Service channel- Internet banking, mobile banking, branch banking, social banking
- Customer-centric- 360 degree view of customers with enterprise customer information
- Business technical- Multi-entity, multi-lingual, 24*7 availability, alerts
- Technical- Single-sign on, web-enabled architecture, service- oriented architecture
- Extensibility toolkit- Finacle Custom Workbench
Keeping up with global trends, Finacle also offers innovative solutions like digital commerce for enabling cashless transactions, and financial inclusion for banking the un-banked. With these offerings, Finacle enables banks to stay ahead of changing customer demands, competition, and mounting global regulations as they transform into tomorrow's banks.
Fireside chat between Meg Whitman, CEO, HPE and
Sandeep Dadlani, Former President, Infosys
Infosys recently concluded their annual customer event —Infosys Confluence 2017 in San Francisco where HPE was the biggest sponsor at the Titanium level. The event, which attracted more than 1600 leaders, technology evangelists, and visionary teachers, gave HPE an amazing platform to showcase our latest product and solution offerings. The highlight of the event was a fireside chat between Meg Whitman (CEO, HPE) and Sandeep Dadlani (ex. President, Infosys). The fireside chat saw a packed house with audiences sharing admiring reviews of Meg’s refreshing and candid conversation, which included her journey with HPE and the future of IT and technology.