Why HPE & Microsoft
HPE and Microsoft have worked together for over 30 years to combine our respective strengths and deliver innovative technologies, services, and support that help you transform your business. Our partnership reflects the power and purpose of our deep-rooted relationship and it is a testament of our commitment as industry leaders to share our respective knowledge and experience toward a singular goal: to put the strength of our world-class people, processes, and technology into your hands so you can innovate, adapt, and unleash new business value.
- Full suite of services and offerings spanning the breadth of and specifically aligned to Microsoft technologies
- Vast 135-country global reach
- Service desk in 43 languages
Unmatched Microsoft expertise
- 48,000 Microsoft-trained professionals
- Joint engineering of software + hardware optimized for MSFT technologies & hybrid infrastructures
- 30 year Microsoft partnership, deep collaboration, significant multi-year mutual investments
- Recognized services and security leader: #2 outsourcer, #1 in discovering vulnerabilities
Just the facts
annual invesment in partnership
MSFT - trained professionals
Countries - Global reach
Delivering innovative technologies to help advance your business
Today's business climate demands that you be on the forefront of innovation and growth. With increased competition, rapid technology evolution and expanding global markets, you need technology solutions that:
- Capitalize on rather than simply adapt to changing customer and employee expectations.
- Help you accomplish more by connecting with the right people in the most efficient ways.
- Speed business advantage by extending the power of information to everyone.
- Provide an agile IT environment to deliver services faster, with higher success ratios.
- Enable a high–performance workforce by delivering seamless, secure data access for employees – anytime, anywhere, any device.
A three-year preferred partner agreement to advance innovation in Hybrid Cloud computing through Microsoft Azure and HPE infrastructure and private and managed cloud solutions.
- Only vendor that can provide end-to-end hyper-converged solution including hardware, software, familiar day-to-day management console, full WW support & channel network
- HPE to certify 5,000 Azure Cloud Architects
First–Mover Advantage, Priced to Win
- HPE Hyper–Converged 250 for MCP is industry’s first hyper–converged system with true hybrid capabilities
- HPE Software (HPSW, part of HPE) is a top 10 WW ISV (Gartner); jointly working to move their top offerings onto Azure Marketplace and Azure for SaaS (HPE LoadRunner and HPE Quality Center available today)
- Built on industry-leading ProLiant server technology
- Highly competitive pricing
- Industry’s broadest cloud partnership to date, jointly engineered with HPE - MSFT
- Microsoft Azure preferred public cloud partner for HPE customers and attached to every HPE server to increase cloud capabilities.
- HPE #1 in Hyper-V deployments on HPE servers than any other platform, #1 Windows server units & revenue WW and #1 in enterprise 16+ host Private Cloud deployments
- Drive SQL on HPE Superdome X (SDx) systems for the most demanding Business Processing/Decision Support workloads.
- Drive APS on CS 300 to scale adoption in FY16.
- HPE Integrity Superdome X #1 overall non-clustered performance @ 10000 GB scale factor; #1 SAP performance In-Memory OLTP
- APS: 100x faster queries, 15x compression
- SQL 2014 on DL580 World Record Holder SW performance with in-memory column store
- HPE Econstitutes 70% of Microsoft’s APS business – top strategic partner for SQL and APS
- HPE in leader quadrant in Gartner MQ for Integrated Systems
- HPE is #1 x86 server vendor worldwide
Priced for Innovation
- 1/3 the price of competitive solutions for x86 servers. Leading MPP solution, integrated with software, for lowest price per TB
- HPE Integrity Superdome X #1 overall price/ performance for 8-socket server
An initiative that aligns cloud productivity and mobility technologies from Microsoft with tightly aligned services and solutions from HPE to help enterprises accelerate business transformation.
- End to end lifecycle services with in-depth methodologies specific to MSFT cloud and Win10 technologies. 100% OPEX model available
- 780 mobile app developers
Unmatched MSFT Expertise
- Win10 app factory to quickly build apps with Azure components (clickable prototype within 5 days)
- 15 years of Windows migration experience; Expedited Win10 transformation with Win10 self-service migration tools and proven methodologies
- 6.5M Desktops under management and 810K mobile devices under management
- 19M+ Microsoft Exchange Server and 1M+ Microsoft SharePoint Server seats deployed or under management
- 5.5M Exchange mailboxes
- A renowned security leader, HPE discovers and remediates 10 times as many vulnerabilities as any other organization in the world with security solutions across every layer of the mobile technology stack (device, app, platform, cloud, network)