Hewlett Packard Enterprise & SAP Strategic Alliance
With dedicated people, a complete portfolio of SAP®–optimized services and solutions, committed co–innovation, and a proven business model, HPE and SAP deliver what you need for a successful IT transformation journey.
Why choose HPE and SAP
Leveraging an extensive portfolio of assets, we can combine the right-fit infrastructure, software, and services to create an integrated Digital Core (i.e., S/4HANA) that:
- Simplifies and consolidates your IT landscapes and applications
- Reinvents competitive business models to drive new revenue and profits
- Provides real-time insights into all your business processes to reveal new opportunities
- Delivers the agility you need to change at the speed of business
- Optimizes your business services and user experiences
Aligned for better Business Outcomes
HPE is the leading SAP HANA® hardware provider with a full set of infrastructure offerings that enable SAP customers to start small and scale infinitely.
HPE is a single strategic provider of the full technology stack of SAP-focused assets and solutions. This capability combined with an extensive HPE SAP services team and partner program provides a fully integrated approach for customers. Our HPE Converged Infrastructure solutions, HPE Converged Systems, and HPE Hyper Converged offerings support application consolidations–a primary goal of the SAP digital core.
HPE helps customers achieve the outcomes–with IoT–aware systems, including real–time visibility, predictive analytics, Big Data, and more–which directly align with the SAP digital core (S/4HANA).
Together, HPE and SAP deliver joint solutions and services that are:
- Proven–Offering decades of technology leadership and depth of industry experience
- Open–Delivering SAP–certified solutions built on open HPE systems
- Modular–Enabling you to start from whatever SAP environment you have, and build or modernize from there
- Business–centric–Delivering the best solutions for meeting your unique needs
- Innovative–Aligning our solution roadmaps, and sharing ideas and approaches in dedicated competence centers
- Backed by comprehensive services– Offering 24x7 reactive support services and mission–critical support for SAP solutions running on HPE platforms
Looking for more detailed HPE information for SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA?
Exclusive Webinar Series - March 30th
Your Right Mix – HPE explores how Mission Critical Connections to your SAP S/4HANA digital core influence your hybrid cloud deployment options.Register
SAP and HPE Co-innovation Unleashes Data-Driven Transformation
Digital business has all too quickly become a generic buzz-phrase that obfuscates what’s actually a transformation unique to every organization.Read more
HPE Run Live CEO Executive Series
HPE CEO, Meg Whitman, talks about how she leverages SAP throughout HPE's business to Run Live in an extremely dynamic industry that is harnessing the explosion of big data for their innovation engine.Watch video
HPE "Best In New Customers 2016" SAP Partner Summit award
During the SAP Partner Summit Channel & Alliances, Feb 2nd 2017, HPE FRANCE has been honored to receive the Best In New Customers 2016 award. HPE was the only IT manufacturer nominated.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Receives SAP® North America Partner Excellence Award 2017 for SAP HANA Technology Innovation
Presented at SAP Field Kick-Off Meeting 2017
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the recipient of an SAP® North America Partner Excellence Award 2017 for SAP HANA Technology Innovation Awards that were presented by SAP to the top–performing SAP partners in the North America region that have made outstanding contributions to driving customers’ digital transformation. Recipients of this year’s awards have been – in partnership with SAP – helping customers adopt innovation easily, gain results rapidly, grow sustainably and run more simply with SAP solutions
Hewlett Packard Enterprise – third time winner of a SAP® Pinnacle Award
HPE is once again a winner of the SAP Pinnacle award which recognizes our outstanding contributions as an SAP partner. For 2016 HPE won the ’Customer’s Choice – Build’ award.
Digital transformation is happening
Across industries and around the world. When the time is right to begin your organization’s digital transformation journey, you can count on HPE and SAP to help. By delivering simplified, innovative solutions that target the real–world challenges created by today’s digital economy, HPE and SAP can propel your organization further, faster. Leveraging a huge portfolio of assets, we can combine the right-fit infrastructure, software, and services to create an integrated digital core that:
- Simplifies and consolidates your IT landscapes and applications
- Reinvents business models to drive new revenues and profits
- Provides real-time insights into all your business processes to reveal new value
- Delivers the agility you need to change at the speed of business
- Optimizes your business services
With HPE and SAP, you’ll be well positioned to capitalize on today’s disruptive technologies, including mobility, Big Data, and cloud-native apps. This way, you’ll have the tools you need to turn ideas into reality faster than ever before, and remain one step ahead of your competition.
Every joint HPE and SAP solution includes hardware, software, and services components tuned for optimal performance. You receive the high degrees of flexibility, security, and usability you have grown to expect from two industry leaders.
Regardless of industry or company size–from large manufacturing companies looking for time-proven business solutions to high-tech start-ups searching for the latest innovations– HPE and SAP deliver the comprehensive solutions that help our mutual customers:
- Empower the data-driven organization using analytics powered by S/4HANA
- Enable workplace productivity using mobility solutions for employees, customers, and partners
- Transform to a hybrid infrastructure through data center modernization
- Protect the digital enterprise using SAP software and services delivered on-premises and in the cloud
SAP runs HPE.
HPE and SAP share 25,000 joint customers worldwide.
HPE has 9500+ SAP solution experts, offering full lifecycle services and managing 2000+ data centers for SAP customers.
For 30 years, we have shared a collaborative partnership.
500+ HPE SAP HANA experts are available to help SAP customers design, modernize, and implement SAP solutions.
of SAP licenses run on HPE systems.
More than 200 engineers from SAP, HPE, and Intel® work on solutions in Co-Innovation Labs in Palo Alto, Walldorf, and Chennai.
Transform to a hybrid infrastructure
Running an enterprise requires a wide variety of applications and data, as well as numerous delivery models. To support any app and delivery model–while also unlocking the full potential of your business–you can deploy a hybrid IT infrastructure, where traditional IT and private, managed, and public clouds work together. This way, you can use the right mix of IT to power 100 percent of the workloads that drive your enterprise.
When it comes to running SAP through a hybrid IT deployment model, you won’t find a better partner than HPE–enabling you to start small and scale infinitely.
Start small–Get started with low–cost HPE solutions such as Recovery to Cloud, ILM/ECM–as–a–Service, Remote Basis Support, and SAP HEC via HPE. From there, you can quickly and affordably expand in any direction and consumption model, knowing that everything HPE offers has been tested and optimized to support SAP applications and customers.
Scale infinitely–HPE already supports the largest SAP deployments in the world in each of the hybrid IT consumption models and use cases.
You can work with HPE to design the right–fit growth path for your organization.
Depending on your needs, you can choose from the following joint HPE and SAP solutions for transforming to a hybrid IT infrastructure:
- HPE cloud-based Infrastructure-as–a–Service (IaaS) solution for SAP business applications, under both traditional and SAP HANA® in–memory databases.
- HPE server solutions for modernizing the core–Enabling you to migrate from SAP Business Suite to S/4HANA, while also upgrading your existing infrastructure to a standardized x86 Linux®–based platform running on HPE ProLiant servers.
- HPE ConvergedSystem portfolio for SAP HANA–Delivers the architecture you need to quickly deploy next-generation data management platforms. These systems are designed to scale to meet evolving business needs–from managing analytics and data warehousing workloads to running mission-critical business applications.
- HPE Solutions for SAP HANA Tailored Datacenter Integration (TDI)–While HPE ConvergedSystem for SAP HANA offers complete solutions and fast delivery times, HPE SAP HANA TDI offers greater configuration flexibility and choice.
- HPE Flex-Bundle SME for SAP HANA–Real–time in–memory analytics platform designed for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) running SAP Business One.
- HPE Storage Solutions for SAP–Optimizing SAP deployments in virtualized, cloud, and traditional environments with efficient, reliable, and high-performing HPE Converged Storage solutions–with a single architecture spanning mid-market to enterprise deployments.
- HPE As–a–Service Solution for SAP HANA–Deployed on HPE Helion, this solution focuses on providing an enterprise-grade cloud solution. This solution extends the power of cloud across infrastructure, applications, and information.
- Big Data/IoT add-on solutions for SAP deployments
- Reference architectures
- Premium service and support options for SAP deployments
- Advanced Information Services for SAP–Assessment, upgrade, and migration services that help access, store, distribute, retrieve, and archive information
- Enterprise Application Management Services for SAP–Reducing the total cost of operations and enabling you to refocus on your primary business
- Business Outcome Service Management–Directly linking your critical business process functions to the applications and IT components they leverage
- HPE Mission Critical Services enhanced for SAP–Proven multivendor services for SAP ecosystem vendors, including Microsoft’, Oracle, Veritas, and VMware’
- SAP Application Development and Integration Services (SAP NetWeaver® and SOA)– Providing the flexibility and agility to meet the dynamic needs of your company
- SAP Implementation Services–Aligning SAP implementations to business processes, helping to increase process efficiency and lower cost
- SAP Upgrade Services–Optimized services and methodology for accelerating SAP upgrade projects
- SAP Application Lifecycle Management solutions for testing–A broad application lifecycle management (ALM) solution that incorporates numerous HPE components, together with complementary tools from SAP
- Flexible financing options HPE Financial Services can help you capitalize on new opportunities by delivering flexible investment and asset management solutions. You can build inherent flexibility into your acquisition strategy, which will allow for refresh, expansion, or replacement depending on needs, not the age (or depreciation schedule) of the technology. With HPE Financial Services, you can:
- Increase flexibility and agility
- Create greater investment capacity
- Remove legacy assets on the books
- Improve your ability to grow and expand
- Pay as you grow.
- HPE’s SAP S/4HANA Conversion Factory Services with SAP Value Assurance option
- Joint GTM Offerings with SAP and our SI Partners around SAP Activate
Protect your digital enterprise
For the digital enterprise to be innovative, it must first be safe–with security built into the fabric of the organization. People will feel empowered to take risks when they are confident that risks are being well managed overall.
While end–to–end security is must-have technology, many organizations delay deployment because they are uncertain about their go-forward strategy. They are concerned about the best way to manage risk, governance, and quality.
Today, you can put those concerns to rest by working with HPE. In fact, HPE can improve your overall risk posture and expected quality of SAP implementations in the new hybrid IT deployment models. For example:
- SAP offers a portfolio of tools and technologies that help with most of the basic security, identity, and access control requirements. HPE complements SAP tools by providing numerous additional tools, solutions, and services. These offerings address your holistic security, governance, quality, and testing concerns.
- HPE is SAP’s co–innovation partner and endorsed solution provider for quality, testing, and security tools.
Joint HPE and SAP solutions for protecting your digital enterprise include:
- Serviceguard Extension for SAP (SGeSAP)–Protects the SAP environment from failure and threshold violations through automated processes and immediate restore of any affected application to the required availability levels.
- SAP Fortify by HPE–Building trust across the entire software landscape, whether you operate a large global enterprise or a small business. SAP Fortify empowers security, testing, and development teams to quickly find, triage, and fix security vulnerabilities, no matter where or how the apps are deployed.
- HPE Security and Assurance Consulting–HPE Technology Consulting offers the unique approach of viewing security through the lens of reference architectures targeted at the unique vulnerabilities of hybrid infrastructure, cloud, Big Data, and mobility. The approach integrates controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of digital assets in the context of an SAP solution.
- SAP HANA runtime licenses via HPE as a reseller.
- Continuous innovation platform and testing suite.
- Hybrid service management platform for SAP deployments.
- Managed private cloud via HPE Flexible Capacity–For growth, burst, or DevOps
- HPE Powered via SAPs HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) offering
- Joint go to market offerings with HPE powered cloud partners
Tigaraksa Satria Improves Its Business Operations
Migrates from Oracle database to HPE ConvergedSystem for SAP HANA
FISBA focuses on HPE and SAP HANA
Motech achieves high-speed in-memory computing and high availability
Centerpoint energy and Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Read more case studies
- Elezaby modernizes business with HPE solution for SAP HANA
- Scott Sports accelerates business planning - Deploys HPE ConvergedSystem for SAP HANAP
- MAXIMA boosts retail operations efficiency with HPE and SAP
- Liwayway creates real-time enterprise following HANA migration
- Avon Cycles improves supplier management with HPE SAP HANA appliances
- Futureproofing Montana’s data centre
- Kumho Petrochemical reduces costs and improves system stability
- National Electric Vehicle Sweden
- Lohmann & Rauscher’s IT system can now survive a disaster
- NTUC Fair Price builds ideal shopping experience around data insight
- Ordina revitalizes SAP landscape in under a month with HPE Converged Systems
- Prescient transforms its business with HPE ConvergedSystem
- The VELUX Group taps Accenture, HPE for SAP HANA
- The University of Basel is accelerating its data warehouse via two HPE ConvergedSystem 500s for SAP HANA
- University of Oldenburg with HPE ConvergedSystem for SAP HANA
- Vectus Industries safeguards the efficient operation of its business