As a partner—whether you are selling software, hardware, or integrated infrastructure—you want to stay up to date on the very latest in technology that will help your customers transform their datacenters. With HPE Integrated Systems, you can access compute, networking, and software—all in fully optimized systems.
For example, HPE ConvergedSystem and Hyper-converged System are redefining the future of computing—with agile, integrated systems that can be deployed very quickly.
For Telco customers, our Cloud Services and OpenNFV give Communication Service Providers (CSPs) the ability to streamline their networks and transition data and applications to the cloud.
And to meet the huge proliferation of data-gathering devices, HPE Internet of Things enables you to help customers gain tangible value from connected sensors and devices.
Many data centers today spend 40% or more of their budgets on systems integration. Patching, support and maintenance costs can escalate quickly and spiral out of control. HPE believes the answer is fully integrated and converged IT systems that are optimized for today’s most critical workloads and have compute, storage, networking, and software all in one.
We believe that modern IT infrastructure architecture should provide intelligent, automated management plus the scalability and elasticity to handle ever-changing workloads. Your customers shouldn’t need to worry about infrastructure complexity. Instead, they should be able to focus using IT to help achieve strategic business goals.
Technology partners can take advantage of HPE Integrated Systems resources in six key areas:
- HPE ConvergedSystem and Hyper-convergedSystem: Integrated systems that give you the agility to adapt to business and customer needs. Deploy new systems in weeks instead of months, set up IT services in seconds, and fix problems before they disrupt operations.
- HPE Composable Infrastructure: A new category of infrastructure designed to optimize core applications for traditional business and cloud with a single architecture. It enables you to use flexible pools of compute, storage, and fabric, and a template-based approach to abstract infrastructure elements and automate operational changes, which essentially gives your customer infrastructure as code.
- HPE Internet of Things (IoT): Enables your customers to extract valuable insights from the data generated by today’s proliferation of connected devices.
- HPE OpenNFV: Helps Communication Service Providers (CSPs) move from networks built on monolithic, proprietary appliances to more agile, cloud-based networks enabled by Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).
- HPE Helion Ready – HPE Helion appeals to enterprises and service providers looking to obtain real value from hybrid IT. The HPE Helion Ready program gives you the opportunity to validate once, and then sell solutions to an enterprise customer base across all cloud distribution models, –including public, private, and managed clouds.
- Digital Service Aggregation: Enables Communication Service Providers to quickly build their own Digital Services commercial offers, by leveraging the HPE Digital Services Store platform and a portfolio of pre-integrated Partners’ applications.