As a partner—whether you are selling software, hardware, or integrated infrastructure—you want to stay up-to-date on the very latest in technology that will help your customers transform their data centers. With HPE Integrated Systems, you can access compute, networking, and software—all in fully optimized systems.
For example, HPE ConvergedSystem and Hyperconverged System are redefining the future of computing—with agile, integrated systems that can be deployed very quickly.
For Telco customers, our Cloud Services and OpenNFV give Communication Service Providers (CSPs) the ability to streamline their networks and transition data and applications to the cloud.
And to meet the huge proliferation of data-gathering devices, HPE Internet of Things enables you to help customers gain tangible value from connected sensors and devices.
Many data centers today spend 40 percent or more of their budgets on systems integration. Patching, support, and maintenance costs can escalate quickly and spiral out of control. HPE believes the answer is fully integrated and converged IT systems that are optimized for today’s most critical workloads and have compute, storage, networking, and software all in one.
We believe that modern IT infrastructure architecture should provide intelligent, automated management plus the scalability and elasticity to handle ever-changing workloads. Your customers shouldn’t need to worry about infrastructure complexity. Instead, they should be able to focus using IT to help achieve strategic business goals.
Technology partners can take advantage of HPE Integrated Systems resources in five key areas:
- HPE ConvergedSystem: Integrated systems that give you the agility to adapt to business and customer needs. Deploy new systems in weeks instead of months, set up IT services in seconds, and fix problems before they disrupt operations.
- HPE Hyperconverged Systems: The true power of hyperconvergence comes from full consolidation of your software and hardware devices. HPE SimpliVity combines your entire infrastructure into a simple, flexible building block so you can reduce the cost and complexity of your IT environment and deliver the technology your organization needs.
- HPE Composable Infrastructure: A new category of infrastructure designed to optimize core applications for traditional business and cloud with a single architecture. It enables you to use flexible pools of compute, storage, and fabric, and a template-based approach to abstract infrastructure elements and automate operational changes, which essentially gives your customer infrastructure as code.
- HPE Universal Internet of Things (IoT) Platform: Enables your customers to extract valuable insights from the data generated by today’s proliferation of connected devices.
- HPE OpenNFV: Helps Communication Service Providers (CSPs) move from networks built on monolithic, proprietary appliances to more agile, cloud-based networks enabled by Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).