HPE provides the broadest server portfolio in the industry, to address computing requirements for small and medium businesses (SMB) as well as enterprise customers. By partnering with us and creating integrated server-based products, you can attract a broader base of customers and increase market share.
Consider the advantage of HPE server market leadership:
- Worldwide leader in server market by revenue for the eighth consecutive quarter.1
- #1 vendor in worldwide server shipments for nearly 14 consecutive years.1
- HPE ProLiant is the x86 server market share leader in both revenue and units for more than 19.5 consecutive years.1
- #1 in server revenue market share for density optimized + blade servers—with 35.1 percent, leading the total blade server market in revenue and units for more than nine consecutive years.1
HPE Servers deliver industry-leading performance and scalability for organizations across the globe. We offer our partners a comprehensive framework to test or validate the interoperability of ISV applications on leading products in the HPE Server portfolio—including Rack, Tower, Blade and Density Optimized servers; Mission Critical x86 Solutions; Integrity with HP-UX; and Integrity NonStop.
As a partner, you have the opportunity to learn about the HPE Server portfolio, perform testing, and work with us to promote and sell your products.
Our portfolio of HPE Server families includes:
- HPE Rack, Tower, Blade, Density Optimized Servers
- HPE Mission Critical x86 Solutions
- HPE Integrity NonStop Servers
- HPE Integrity Servers with HP-UX
We provide the development tools, processes, and resources you need to design and enhance your server-based products. In addition, we assist Technology Partners in testing their products and validating performance on HPE platforms.
Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly Server Tracker for 4Q15, March 2016.